Welcome to My Next Money Move! I am so glad that you found your way here! This blog was born 4 days ago at CampFI SE 2017 in Gainsville, FL.
My content will be geared towards lower to middle income earners that are interested in making money moves that will ultimately bring them to Financial Independence (FI).
As we get started on this journey together here are few things you should know:
- I believe in sharing stories, building community, and radical honesty
- We’ll discuss ways to reduce expenses, increase income, and tax optimization strategies for those in lower income brackets
- Don’t worry, this blog is not about extreme deprivation, but about reducing spending while maximizing happiness
- Yes! You can build a life that you love while pursuing FI – I’ll teach you how
- My husband and I sit squarely in the in the 12% tax bracket, so we are walking the walk and implementing new strategies right along with you
- Please be patient as I get this site up and running. I am not the most technologically savvy person, and I am learning as I go.
I am looking forward to learning together!